



Happy Holidays everyone!! I hope you all had a great Christmas and have a happy new year as well! I and am looking forward to getting done with this year and on to the next one. I arrived in LA the day before Christmas eve and got a chance to finally go and check out my buddies night club in LA its called LAX and it was a great time,it was nice to get VIP service at such a sick club and then stay in Hollywood at a tight house thanx again Loyal.Then I was getting ready to take a train to Santa Barbara when my friend Greg Babush and Natalia called me and they just happened to be in Long Beach and were heading to SB and offered a ride :) everything just kind of fell into place. then I spent Christmas Eve in Santa Barbara and My buddy Kevin Mcginley made a gourmet dinner was just out of control (Thanx again KEV dog!) Then Christmas day was spent with an awesome run on the beach with Kevin,Natalea,Greg and Diana. It was hard to be away from my family on Christmas but I made the best of it and got some sun and exercise and made a sandman.Here are some pics of the flying that happened the day after Christmas. I am getting ready for the long trek to Mexico we leave tomorrow early and it should be an adventure driving deep into Mexico about 100 miles further than Mexico city. I will try and keep you all posted on how it goes, it will probably be 3 days till we get there and I have internet so check back and see if we make it in one piece and without the Federally loving :) Take care and much love to you all!!!
2 comments:
Ha ha.. I left you that comment and was still signed in to your account from helping you out today.. So feel free to "delete" that one and keep this one... Glad I could help you upload photos today... Keep em coming!!!
And again my message to you:
It was so nice talking to you today! I look forward to more photos from this adventure your on. I really missed you lot's on Christmas but understand you needed to get away from this place! I hope a fresh new year brings us both fresh new starts with this life thing.. Love you much.. Your favorite sis..
I love and miss you daddy! I cant wait until you come home! Be safe and have fun! Shai.....
Post a Comment