Monday, February 11, 2008

Puerto Vallarta!

SO after a few days of suffering in the smog in Gualadalajara Kevin and I decided it would be much better to wait for the new motor to get fixed in Puerto Vallarta :) I have never been here before but what an amazing place it is. It is a paradise, with lots to do. Supposedly the van will be fixed tomorrow. We will see. A major rebuild is a big job. Dont worry about me I am having an amazing time while waiting.Our motto is lets turn lemons into lemoneade.

2 comments:

Suzy said...

You can drink and enjoy that lemonaide for me!! It's snowing and icky here so no hurries and no worries.. We will be waiting for you to return.. Have fun.. Love ya,,

Anonymous said...

Yo! Pops wants you to know he is thinking are praying for you to come home safe. So if you can shoot him an e-mail. Hope youa re well. Love ya~Mikey