Friday, August 1, 2008
Task 2 of Chelan XC
Finally we were able to have another task after lots of swimming,football,wiffle ball and beer drinking while watching the wind howl. We had a 65 k task up the Okinogan valley to the city of Okinogan. It was looking grim at the start with lots of wind and very little lift, I didnt think we would make goal at first and on our first glide we got a really low like 200 feet off then we hit a ripper the first good thermal of the day and not the last. I was in a position to take the day about 3/4 of the way through the task at 9,000 feet and sitting over the field but decided to wait for the group and it cost me I ended up getting 10th wich I am still happy with and it jumped me 14 spots from 22 to 8th so now I am shooting for a top 5 finish, today the wind is back so we will only have one more task for this comp ;( or I would have the oppurtunity to jump more spots, thats usually how I roll is climb my way up the rankings, but we need tasks for this strategy. You can find results here. http://chelanxcopen.com/results.htm After this I will be home for more than 2 days which I am pretty excited about. I will get to spend some time with my freinds and family, See you soon!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Nice work kid! Go get it!
Great job! It is fun to see the results. Hope you had a great time.
Yea!!! Looking forward to seeing you soon!! I'm always so proud of you and love seeing your results. Awesome job! Love you lot's!! XOXO
Happy Birthday Bradly!! Love you! XOXO
Update,, update.. we needs us an update!!
Just checking in.... would love an update. How are you?
Post a Comment