Monday, February 18, 2008
Back in the good old USA!!!
We pulled into Pheonix last night at 3 in the morning =) and its great to be back. Old Betsy started making a new noice up in the front end early in the trip and we thought oh god here we go again, but we were able to limp her back even with the crappy Mexican highways.The new motor works great! We got searched a few times by Mexican Military, and a nice thorough search at the US border,fun stuff.I will be flying home asap, my phone is turned on so call me if you want.I will be hangin with Kiosk Glen in the mean time, cold weather here I come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm so glad your back Bradly!!! Go check out the "fmaily website" to find out about Daxons birthday dinner. YOur invited and it's on March 2nd at 4pm. I hope you can come?? Please let me know so I know how much to cook!!
I wondered why I hadn't heard from you. We have alot of snow down here in Sanpete County. When you get a chance to come down here and snow board, don't forget to call you cousin Jana.
Post a Comment