Monday, April 14, 2008

Boring!

So Ive been working my butt off getting my new business off the ground,check out the new site www.paraglideutah.com =).I did get the chance to do some flying on Saturday and Sunday,that was fun.Saturday we had a barbeque at the point it was great to see alot of old faces,and get to fly with everyone as well, I need a new camera so I can capture these events. I hope to do that soon. The weather in SLC has been wonderful it was 80 today but looks like the cold is coming back for the next week oh well it was nice to get a taste of Summer. Once the weather gets consistant I will let all you out of towners know so you can come and participate. Let me know what you think of the website. Blue Skies! Brad

2 comments:

Ben said...

What's up brotha? Dude how could April 14th be BORING....that's my B-Day. Anyways, it was great hanging with you in SB last month. The website looks great! Take care man. Ben Haug

Suzy said...

Hey Bradly,, I was wondering if you could send me some of your pix through email? I want the "largest" size of those three (in the post below) that you have. I want to play with them a bit and post them on my blog to. So send em my way! Love you and off to check out your new site now!