SO I havnt posted in awhile, because my life has slowed down a bit. I am back in Utah and its been snowing alot, and still snowing. Ive been to busy building my new business and buying a house. Yep a house I am so excited. I move in on May 1st and its gonna be so nice to have my own place, be able to do what I want and not have to walk around on egg shells all the time.Come out and check out my new pad if you can.I will be heading back to Cali in a few weeks to do more SIV courses, they are filling up fast so if you want to participate let me know asap.I will be taking my new acro harness and wing and hope to get some pretty sic tricks in while down there, and filming them with a HD camera, so check back for more pics and vid's.I hope all my friends out there are doing great and I look forward to hearing from you soon.In the mean time here are a few more pics compliments of thiakonig.com for you to get you stoked on the upcoming flying season,if your not a pilot come out and fly with me!
2 comments:
Hey Bro, Those pics make me feel like a HUGE tool for not getting serious about learning to fly back in the day! Where is the new pad, thats exciting! Love ya
Oh my these are just STUNNING!! I love all of them! Wow!!
Post a Comment