Sunday, April 20, 2008

Snowkiting!

Its been crazy weather here in SLC one day its hot as hell and flying is awesome and the next day it snows,thats spring time in Utah for you, luckily my friends and I are multi-talented =) Thursday was a great day at the Northside, Kody and I hiked to the top and flew for a bit,I am finally getting used to my new acro harness,I got some nice tumbles,loops and a sicky death spiral in. Then on Friday Woody,Pat and I went to Skyline for some snowkiting. It was beautiful blue bird day.Its unbeleivable how much snow we still have up there. Robbie Whittal and Alicia were there kiting when we showed up,its great to see what is possible with these kites, Robbie was flying all over the place like he was on a little paraglider. Woodie got some really nice shots here's a few of them, thanx Woody.I hope I get some more flying in before I go back to Cali, the forecast isnt good but we will see.
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Suzy said...

Oh how fun! Great photos (as always!) Love ya!

simply ilott said...

Dude, snowkiting looks pretty gnarly!
Heard you just bought a pimp pad yourself, you sly old devil! Congrats!