Monday, January 21, 2008
2nd day of the comp
So today was the second day of the comp and I had a pretty good one.There are 150 pilots in this comp. and we have like 10 of the top 20 top ranked pilots in the world here flying, and its a great learning experience. Seeing how the top dogs fly, and figuring out I can do that. Yesterday was a really mediocre day for me I got 24th and as far as points go it sucked but I flew for 3 and half hours so it was still an awsome flight for me.Today I got 9th and was right there with the lead gaggle the whole way. We flew all over the place, If you want to follow the comp. cut and paste this address it has results. http://64.78.47.195/pw/ and my friend Thia is a proffessional photographer and she has amazing pics, so check it out its www.thiakonig.com/monarcacomp and www.thiakonig.com/flymexico I hope everyone's doing great back home, Take care Brad
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment