Thursday, January 10, 2008

Welcome to Paradise!

So we have been getting such good weather here in Mexico. We fly every day usually twice a day. We have been getting to 13,000 feet pretty much every day and flying where ever we want to. People are starting to show up as we get closer to the competitions, so its getting busy but I love that, when the sky is littered with gliders,its very colorful.I have been having lots of fun doing acro, yesterday I was up to 12,700 over the mesa with my new acro wing and I was heliing for hundreds of feet to dynamic stall that made my day. Heres what it looks like on the mesa
Photobucket
and heres flying next to the penon
Photobucket
heres a pic of our house from the air its the one with the pool and we have been landing here some days
Photobucket
here is a picture of launch
Photobucket
heres a nice pic of our group flying
Photobucket
heres the our pool from the ground
Photobucket
and of course the peacocks,
Photobucket
which no Mike or Ty we are not going to eat them. :) And last but not least a pic of our crew at work on launch.
Photobucket

I hope you like the pics more are coming.

5 comments:

Suzy said...

Love the photos Bradly!!! Keep em cominng!! I fixed them for you - your welcome. Love you lot's... Suzy

Mikey said...

That place looks fantastic! I bet you're having a great time. Try not to pee in the pool. love ya

Anonymous said...

Don't forget - cold pools cause SHRINKAGE!I'm worried about your reputation with the ladies...

Anonymous said...

I just stumbled on your blog.. But had to say your photo's are awesome! I'll be checking in now from time to time.

Carolyn said...

These Pics are so beautiful! I so want to go! It looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see more.