Monday, January 14, 2008
Hola!
Hello Everybody!! Here's a pic Diana sent me from Christmas (THanx Diana) Things are going great here in Mexico, the weather is the same. WONDERFUL! We have a new group just in and they are a fun group of people. Here is a link to my friend Thia's website, she is a professional photographer, so needless to say her pics are much better than mine.You all need to check it out. http://www.thiakonig.com/flymexico/ and here is a link to a video from our first tour which Ty Sporrer put together, http://eagleparagliding.com/?q=node/158 thanxs Ty for your hard work bro. This is an special and amazing thing we get to do for people, and I feel blessed to be able to be apart of it, thankyou Eagle (Rob) for making this possible!We are heading up the hill now so gots to go but I hope everyone is doing great wherever you are and having a great new year!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice Pic. I especially like the "glassware" in the background. Nice touch
Looks like you were having fun! Thanks for the links to your friends site. I'll go check those ones out now.. Oh and once again I gave your blog the "Suzy touch" - your welcome.. Love you LOTS!
Post a Comment