Saturday, January 5, 2008

Flying in Mexico

So I v had 2 days of flying and the conditions have been marginal but that hasnt stopped me from having fun and getting some acro done :) nothing like a few tumbles and g forces to make you smile. Its been really high pressure the thermals are really small and rowdy and not very strong. Today we got up to 9,200 feet is all that sounds like a lot but usually we are getting 3-4 thousand feet higher than that. Oh well I have a lot of time to wait for it to get better. The take off has been redone and is twice as big as it was last year so thats nice and easier for top landings.I still have not found a fast internet connection so the pics are still on hold. I hear it is snowing back in SLC a bunch and hope my friends and family are enjoying that and making the best of it. Tear up some pow for me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It may be snowing in SLC, but it feels like spring here in New England! Hey Bro... do you think peacocks would be tasty? Love ya